Friday, July 8, 2016

Dragon Vale

 On this very same ipad that I'm writing this blog post is one of my favorite games, Dragon Vale. In Dragon Vale you get one or two types of dragon to start raising new and exciting dragons as the first ones aren't very exciting. 

In Dragon Vale you have a park that is on a floating island in the air. As you progress you advance in levels and every level you get new and cool stuff wether you like the things or not you get them. I'm going to get a new sort of dragon. 

I've been playing for a while but beginners should remember to check their list of goals as this will help a bit. As you progress you will achieve more islands for placing habitats on as fire dragons will not live in the same place as earth or metal dragons.

The Perch Of Kairos is something you will achieve sometime after you buy your second island. Once you've collected all the pieces of the pieces Kairos will come. When Kairos comes to your park time will speed up in it. 

On my first time playing I missed a lot of chances like clearing up islands and getting gems which are important. Those chances now are gone. How ever I am always looking to expand and get some dragons that ever since I discovered them. I am getting better but the thing that in the beginning helped me the most was breeding dragons. Dragon breeding is risky but it is the best way to obtain free dragons. Food farms are a good starter in feeding dragons but when you have the colocium and the racing track you can sell the farms and make some money. In the colocium or the race track there are certain dragons for certain events. If you have any dragons you cannot keep put them in hibernation cave once you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment