Saturday, July 25, 2015

Yesterday afternoon

Yesterday in the afternoon I went out to play frissby with my mom and my sister Michala, Then we went down to the river and threw three stones each besides my mom who threw zero. We found deer tracks on the road one evan had the clove of the hoof ( see picture ). We went inside and did what we wanted. I read The River by Gary Paulsen and played by my self ( I don't know what my mom and Michala did. I played with my Lego ( I have tons of it ) and finally I went down stairs and took out the compost, washed my handes and sat down for dinner. After dinner I read The River and then played two games of cribbage with my mom. I went to sleep and that's all I remember for that night but I will get back to you on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment