Monday, July 27, 2015

Two things about today

Today I went to the Deragon-Honda dealership with my dad to drop his car off then we walked to giant tiger and Dollerama and I got a new play gun. After that we walked back to the dealership and picked up my dad's car. When we got home I played with my toy Airgun. My Airgun is very gun like well at least the shadow looks like a real gun it came with ten darts with suction cups but the gun fires them to hard for them to stick and I lost two but I only found one. 
After that I went inside and my mom read me Stranded, by Jeff Probst. She read so long my dad had to keep getting her more iced tea ( she read the whole thing to me at one sitting ) I only had a cup of lemonade. Stranded is about four kids that get stranded ( by getting shipwrecked ) on a coral reef after a storm, now I'm not going to give away any more of the story. I liked the book and found that it was exiting though the end was a little disappointing because all three books are one story and I'm going to get my mom to read them all to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment