Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sports this year, 2014

I joined cross country running this year. During Cross Country I waited and waited and waited for the other teams to finish. The teams that were in front of me were k1 and k3 on the shorter track I was on team k2 and I was on the longer track with k4. My track was simple I had to go straight, right, straight, right, straight, over a bridge, left on an angle, over a very large hill, right on an angle, right, left on an angle and straight going the same way as the very first straight to the finish. I started last but by the third straight I had passed some people who thought they could get away with sprinting right from the start. I wasn't able to pass anyone on the bridge because it was so small. A lot of people slowed down to a walk going up the hill and I am proud not to be able to count myself amongst them so I passed some more people at the end I came 41st.

I played soccer this year I didn't play soccer last year because I did not want to. These are the teams I played  this year in order: Heroes', Farnem, Heroes', Heroes', Parkview, Parkview, Parkview and Knowlton Academy. I thought Knowlton was the hardest. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted. I stayed off for one whole game.


This was me running a relay at the track and field meet last June

No comments:

Post a Comment