Thursday, July 7, 2016

My time at camp


 I just got back from camp. My camp is a sleep-away camp and I stay there for one week. While there I usually do gimp, gimp is taking three or four pieces of plastic string and weaving them together. This year at camp I played and discussed chess a lot and one of the counselors in cabin 2 (in which there was 2 counselors) made a checkmate in four moves. My cabin was cabin 3, I shared it with 4 other campers and one counselor.  

Wide game is a game that everybody but staff and counselors play. Unless its rainy it's an outdoors game if it is rainy than it's indoors some of the games are blob tag, rainbow tag and capture the flag. My personal favorite out of all the games we played was detective. The way you play detective is you seat everybody who's playing in a circle and pick a detective then when the detective has gone where he cannot see or hear you. Then you pick a murderer. The murderer kills people by winking at them. The detective must find the murderer.

At camp we have a system called the secret buddy system where everybody gets a buddy that they have to give gifts to secretly. Then at the end everybody reveals their secret buddy. I made most of my gifts down by the water where we swim 

Down at camp I have the best time of my life. In our show at the end of the week I played the recorder. That was my fourth year at camp. The camp is in southern-Québec if you wish to lern more or plan on attending the camp next year 




No comments:

Post a Comment